Friday, May 9, 2008

A Good Laugh!

Is there anything better than laughter?
I mean, a really good laugh - I'm not talking polite chuckling, a little snicker or a flirtatious giggle.
I mean a good fit of laughter that makes tears run down your face, double over and even slap a knee (or whoever is sitting next to you)!!
I am blessed. I come from a family who really know how to have a boisterous chortle!
Laughing with abandon I call it. Some others may call it... frightening -but hey, to each there own.
With this being a difficult weekend for my family, it was great to get together earlier this evening to celebrate one of my nieces birthdays and have several full out belly laughs. What a lift to the spirit!
This photo is all my family would need to bring on another fit of hysterical laughter!! I hope some of them see it!!

No comments: