Saw this on SparkPeople.
If you read this, consider yourself tagged and update with your information on your own blog then link to me.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:45 to get my early bird son a bowl of cereal.
2. How do you like your steak? Medium well - especially if it's been marinated in Adolf's and then grilled.. yumm!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Chipmunks II... obviously the kids choice!
4. What is your favorite TV show? Ugly Betty, The Office, love Master Piece Classics..
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I really do love New England, but if we're really dreaming.. I LOVED England. Maybe a summer home for a few months of each year.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Egg beaters, a piece of toast, hot tea and water.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian (chix marsala, alfredo sauce, chix parm....), Mexican (not too hot and with lots of cheese!!), really... I love just about all foood. That's the problem!!
8. What foods do you dislike? When I think of German food I think of big sausages and sauerkraut ~ Yuck! Although they're also known for strudel - yum!
9. Favorite Place to Eat? In the kitchen. Oh, um, Betucci's and Bernardo's. Although I don't go to either very often at all!
10. Favorite dressing? Good Seasons made light by adding more water and less oil. I like it with either white distilled vinegar or balsamic and I use canola oil - nice and light.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? a mommy mobile (aka a minivan)
12. What are your favorite clothes? these days it tends to be whatever fits (which thankfully my wardrobe in growing by being able to incorporate things back in that I had once outgrown). My fashionista days are long gone.
13. Where would you visit, this weekend, if you had the chance? Disney World
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? depends, what's in the cup? Actually - it's a half a cup! I'm a realist.
15. Where would you want to retire? Small Town, New England USA
16. Favorite time of day? meal time ; )
17. Favorite literary character? Josephine March (Little Women) Love her boldness, sense of adventure and creativity!
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Figure Skating (is too!)
19. How many siblings? 5 (2 sisters & 2 brothers.. I'm the youngest)
20. Favorite pastime/hobby? Writing, reading, crafting (various) - used to love to bake.. but I have now retired as the official taste tester of every batch of yummy baked goodness that comes from the oven.
21. If you had a night off to yourself, what would you do? I have a bunch of girl friends that I haven’t seen for a long time- I’d try to get together with them.
22. Bird watcher? don’t poop on me! I do like to check out what's in our trees. We get Cardinals, Blue Jays and Oriels
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? BOTH, very fortunately. It's 3pm I have a problem with.
24. Do you have any pets? Absolutely not, but I have two children that I have to clean up after.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? hmm... I have just about finished creating my first web site. It's for my day care business.. stay tuned.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? Hawaiian. Seriously, I had asked my mother when I was 5 if I could have an operation to make my eyes look like the beautiful girls who danced on the Don Ho show (sooooo dating myself!!).
27. What is your best childhood memory? going down stairs in the wee hours of Christmas morning to bring mine and my sister's stockings up.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? If we are talking about other people’s pets, then both. For me to own, I'd go with a dog.
29. Are you married? over 9 years!
30. Always wear your seat belt? YES!
31. Been in a car accident? Yes - a few fender benders and one really bad one when I was 19. An old man pulled off of a side street with traffic coming in both directions. I was terrified to drive for years after that! Thankfully I only tore the tendons and ligaments in my ankle.
32. Any pet peeves? Oh ya. One of them is that I have so many pet peeves
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Mushrooms are my fav topping!
34. Favorite Flower? I love daisies, pale pink roses and peonies (Anna!!). My favorite bouquet (in case anyone is wondering) would be a mix of flowers and look like someone had just picked them from the English country side with blues, pinks, purples and a little splash of yellow.
35. Favorite ice cream? YES!! LOVE ice cream. Anything with nuts and chocolate and caramel and... great - now I'm salivating!
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Never been a big fast food gal. Does pizza count? If so, Papa Gino's
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Zippo - I passed the first time.
38. From whom did you get your last email? The Christmas Tree Shops
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Could never enjoy myself maxing out a credit card. I'd just keep thinking of needing to pay it off. Now, if someone were to hand me say a hundred dollar bill - I think I'd go to Kohl’s to get some clothes.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Let me check my day planner....
41. Like your job? I'm a licensed day care provider that does a PreK enrichment program - yes, I like doing the program very much. I'm also a stay at home mom, which although it requires tons of hard work, I don't really think of as my 'job' per say - but I love it!!!!
42. Broccoli? Absolutely - love the stuff!!! But not raw.
43. What was your favorite vacation? My honeymoon cruise to the Mexican islands was great because of the company, but my favorite vacation of all time would have to be when I went to England at age 17.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? The hubs - great time, great food! Don't do it often, so it's special the few times a year we go.
45. What are you listening to right now? Tom & Jerry
46. What is your favorite color? Periwinkle blue
47. How many tattoos do you have? I'm a blank canvas
48. How many people will fill this out? as many as would like to (if you do, let me know)
49. You're given $10 to spend within the next 30 minutes - what do you buy? A D&D latte, donuts for the boys and the rest on a gift card so my husband can get a coffee in the am.
50. Coffee Drinker? Occasionally - prefer coffee drinks (latte, iced, etc..)
I'm tagging: http://fromichelle.blogspot.com/, http://instaceyslife.blogspot.com/, http://rawsomeadventures.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-rawsome-adventure.html
LPM Holiday Gift Guide!
4 hours ago