Saturday, November 2, 2013

Day 2

Today I am thankful for my husband. 
 
He works hard to provide for our family. He is the official attic 'getter-outer' and 'put-awayer'. He does most of the yard work. He protects me from ferocious bugs (like spiders). When I'm sick, he takes care of me. He is a great Dad and gets involved in the boys Scouting (he is "Mr. Scout"), and cheers them on at their soccer games. He makes great cheesy eggs. He is a wonderful example of loving and serving the Lord. He loves me unconditionally, supports, protects and encourages me. And if all of that isn't enough, he does a great Dr. Duffenshmirtz impersonation which amuses me greatly (sorry folks, he won't do that for just anyone)! I could go on, but suffice to say, I am thankful and blessed to have John as my husband!
 
Thank you Lord for providing me with a wonderful husband and friend, and a great dad for our boys!!

No comments: