Friday, April 9, 2010

Missing

I cannot find my motivation... Have you seen it?

By the look of my ever increasing laundry mound (something I am typically right on top of... not the mound, rather; there usually isn't a mound at all) it has been gone for at least 3 days.
Floors need vacuuming, sweeping, mopping.  Shelves need polishing.  Boys room needs.. saving!  My craft/office is in dire need of sorting - *side note - why is it my room has become the "Gee, I don't know where this goes, I'll dump it in mum's/my wife's room."  Family meeting clearly needs to be held on this.  More raking needs to be done (ah, reprieve - it's raining).
All of this and here I sit blogging!

If you see my motivation somewhere, would you please kindly send it home?
I think I may resort to some strong java in the meantime...

No comments: