Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Got Sucked In Again

Have you ever got sucked into a show that you didn't want to watch?  You know, the show you're not interested in that comes on after the show that you did want to watch?
For me, it's Parenthood.  I really do not want to start watching this show.  I have a few shows that I'm in to and quite frankly, I'm not looking to expand my repitoir at this time.  I'd like to be exclusive with the ones I'm already seeing.  That's just how I am folks, faithful.
So The Biggest Loser comes on from 8 - 10 pm and I totally love that show!! (so glad Melissa went home again this week! I hate all of the game play - just like to watch people transform their lives for the better.)  For some reason however, I do not have the will power to either A. pick up the clicker and change the channel or B. just shut off the tv.  The next thing you know, I'm into the next show.
I have nothing against Parenthood, it's funny and interesting, but I'm really not looking to add a dramady to my viewing schedule.  I'm quite happy with Biggest Loser, American Idol, some Dancing With The Stars (not as excited with the cast of characters as others seem to be), The Office, Ugly Betty, Masterpiece Theater, Jaime Oliver's Food Revloution (oh, I so need to post on this great show!!), and Wednesdays With Beth (Beth Moore on James Robison show).  I think this is more than enough!  I don't even have time to watch all of these - I DVR some of these and it takes weeks to watch them.
So that's it Parenthood, no sucking me in!  I do not have time to add you to my dance card.  It's full.  I'm done.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

It's too late for me - I'm already sucked in! I really like it!

Masons mommy said...

I have been recording it on the DVR and just caught up with it last night, and I really enjoy that show.

and I must say, I was sooo glad Melissa got sent home too!! what a jerk. :)

ladyofthehouse said...

Actually ladies, I just found out that this week will be the last Ugly Betty (show cancelled). Looks like I have an open slot for a dramity!!