Thursday, April 30, 2009

I had another great day today with my my youngest son and the girls I care for and then later with my other son and husband.
Right now, I'm sitting here at my computer getting ready to head upstairs and take a nice hot shower and then enjoy a piping hot cup of tea.

As I'm thinking about this it hits me... How blessed am I?!

Sometimes it is so darn easy to take the little day to day things in our lives for granted.

Lord, help me to always be mindful of all of the blessings you have given me.

my family

my friends

the children you've entrusted to my care

my home

our cars

this computer I type on

indoor plumbing (so thankful for this!!)

tea!!

the stove to heat my water

etc...

Even the smallest is a great gift from you!!

Help me to always remember, I'm too blessed to stress!!!!!


AMEN!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Diane, this is so true! I am blessed to have you for a friend!

Jen said...

We are so blessed to have you!

ladyofthehouse said...

Right back at you ladies! :)