Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Is it 2009 or 1980 something?..

Time for new music!


As we enter another year, I thought it would be fun to look back, musically.


I went to a site that listed the top 100 songs for each year in the 80's.


There were tons of great songs to choose from (yes great! I was a teen in the 80's, it will always be great stuff to me). I just picked what sounded like fun to listen to at the moment.


Hope you enjoy them - and I hope they bring a smile to your face as it did me!

Do you remember Adam Ant?!! How about Dexy's Midnight Runners and the Stray Cats?!! Fun stuff!!!

I have to admit, I was enjoying the "new wave / glam pop" music from the early 80's more so than the 'long haired' rock stuff at the end of the decade.
Any favs that you can recall from the 80's?








No comments: