Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Seven

My friend Michelle has tagged me to write seven random things about myself.
Here we go..

Once upon a time, I used to work out. Seriously!! I used to go to the gym 4 days a week (I worked a very early shift and was done for the day by 11:30 am) and then take step aerobics classes three nights a week. Honest!!! There are those who knew me back then and can testify to the accuracy of this random fact. I loved it!! It was the early 90's and so I would wear the bright pink and lime spandex shorts with long tank shirts. I was never 'thin', but nothing jiggled! (unlike now when as I type I've got flaps waving under my arms). I was as fit as could be.. once upon a time...

Two is the number of times I've been to NY City. The first was with my friend Jean to see the original Broadway cast of Les Miserables (my favorite musical) perform one of their last shows. The second time I went with John and his cousin Brian who lives in NY. Had a great time and went for tea and dessert at the Russian Tea Room.

Three and a half months I was on bed rest with my first pregnancy. It was very hard!! I felt horribly guilty not being at work. By about month two, I wasn't feeling quite so guilty. By then, I was just concerned with having a healthy baby.

Former (4) Celtics fanatic. Back in middle school I was a devout Celtics fan. Yelling at the tv and all! Kevin McHale was my favorite!!

Fifth grade was one of my absolute favorite years of school!! It was my first year with a male teacher. I was painfully shy and had no confidence in myself. He took me from the lowest levels in reading and math to the average level all because he showed me that he believed in me. Thanks Mr. Russel!!

Six is the age of my son that I'm really worrying about lately. I wish I knew how to help him. This will be a future post I'm sure.

Seven news is my favorite network for news. I really like their meteorologists.

If you read this and have a blog, feel free to consider yourself tagged!

No comments: