Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Picture This

I'm taking this posting idea from my friend Michelle's blog.

For each question select a favorite photo from sites like Google Images or Flickr to answer it.

When you've done this, please link back.

Have fun!!!

My Age:









A Place I'd Like To Travel












My Favorite Place









My Favorite Object









My Favorite Food

























My Favorite Color











Where I Was Born













Where I Live Now








Past Pet














Past Love







My Screen Name









My First Name










My Middle Name







One Of My Bad Habits








First Job







What I'm Listening To
















Favorite Holiday













What I'm Doing Right Now














Favorite Thing To Do

















My Birthday

No comments: