Sunday, September 28, 2008

1958

1958

You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a
little innocent. See you at the drive in!


Well this makes perfect sense of course!
I love Happy Days and Laverne & Shirley.
Have you heard my playlist? Lots of oldies on it!
And have you seen me lately? I'm always walking around with a cardigan.
So there you go!


What was going on in 1958?...

Best Picture - Bridge On The River Kwai

Elvis is inducted into the Army

The cost of a first class stamp goes from .03 to .04 in August.

Tommy Edward's 'It's All In The Game' was the biggest song that year.


Here's what I would have looked like in 1958 (per yearbookyourself.com).




And here's their idea of what girls looked like around the time I actually graduated. About half the girls I graduated with did have this hairdo.
Thanks Michelle for another fun post!!!

No comments: