Monday, July 14, 2008

In an effort to SIMPLIFY

Ok - so my attempt to simplify in 08' has not been very successful thus far...
However, I will not give up hope completely!!!

In an effort to get back on the wagon... ok, I never really got on... I kind of watched it longingly from afar whilst running around incessantly in busy little circles ... I am cutting down to just one blog.
My 'Comfy Crop' blog really is not necessary. I am able to post crop dates on this blog and I really don't do much else with my scrapbooking site - so this will be fine - and, simpler!!

You may notice some little changes, but hopefully, it will all be for the best!

I hope you have all had a great weekend!!

Big challenges for myself this week! Much to be done in pursuing a new adventure in my life.

Prayers always welcome!!

I'll keep you posted!

No comments: