Friday, March 14, 2008

Sign of Hope

Feeling down today.

She's not well, another trip to the hospital.



Isn't it amazing how the Lord can give us hope - the kind that touches us as only that from the hand of Christ can, in small but powerful ways?!


Here's what greeted me when I pulled into the driveway this afternoon.

My prayer today ~
I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonders.
I will be glad and rejoice in you;

I will sing praise to your name, O Most High. (Psalm 9: 1-2)
Lord ~ Give her comfort as only you can. Soften her heart to you. I pray that she would know your peace. Though her body may hurt her and may be failing, do an amazing work in her heart that she may have an inner joy! That her soul will be not only at peace but rejoice in knowing you!! I love her Lord, wrap your arms around her in such a special way!!

I praise you Jesus!!!!!
Amen

No comments: