Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Unabashed Family Plug

After a few years hiatus (sort of) my sister-in-law Paula is back selling Pampered Chef.  I say 'sort of' because even though she hasn't been a consultant for years she has still been 'in the business' by assisting her director.
For those who don't know, Pampered Chef is a home sales company that sells amazing cooking supplies!!  Paula's whole kitchen (ok, not the appliances) is Pampered Chef, so no one knows the product better than she!  And (I still feel guilty using 'and' at the begining of a sentence! Hope Mrs. Peletier doesn't read this.) she is a great cook!!
So if you are in need of some kitchen supplies (baking stones, utensils, knives, hostess sets, etc...) please visit her site.  PC ships direct to you, so no worries if you don't live in Maine.
Some of my personal favorites:
Pizza Stone
Cutting Boards
Mix n' Scraper (the best!)
Classic Batter Bowl
Stainless Whisk  (another best!)
Small, Medium and Large Scoops
And although I don't own any (there I go with 'and' again... hanging head low) I've used their knives and they're great!!!
These are just a few favs.

Happy cooking!!

No comments: