Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Oops.. He Did It Again



I can only imagine the phone calls that came after...


"Hey Suzie, I have a funny story for you! I was at The Christmas Tree Shop and,.. yes, I do love a bargin! Any how, I was there looking at a greater and,... well you never know when you're going to need one..... I don't know. Maybe I'll want some fresh parmasian someday. So I'm standing there and this woman and her little boy come by. I smiled at the little boy - he was cute and was bee boppin' to the music on the speaker. Any how, they passed by and like a few seconds later I hear, "Hey mummy, look. I'm picking my bum!" I couldn't help it, I laughed out loud! When the mother looked at me I clamped my hand over my mouth and tried not to look at them. Yeah, she was like 'Be nice! Stop saying fresh words.' But then the kid kept saying it and then starting doing this sing song thing like 'bummy bum bum' or something like that. It was great!"






So glad that we were able to do our part in bringing a smile to someones face today!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

So you had an interesting day at the "Tree"? I've been there, done that!!

Jen said...

Ha...!!!!!

Oh, dear boy. Out of the mouths of babes ;-)