Monday, July 21, 2008

Brillante Weblog Premio 2008

Wow -an award! I've never been given an award before... ;)
"You like me, you really like me" - (poor Sally! she'll never live that down!)
My friend Michelle has bestowed this award on me and in response, I am to post my answers to the following questions:

1. Ten Years Ago....
In 1998 - I met and fell in love with my now husband, John! I went to Bermuda that spring with my family on a cruise (great time!!). I was working at a local company as an administrative assistant. And, I was a lot thinner! ;)

2. Five Things On Today's 'To - Do' List:
Host/lead P.A.L.S. ('summer school' in my home). Put away laundry I did at my sisters (washer broke!). Cook and clean, play and take care of boys. Make/write out very overdue thank you notes for boys birthday gifts. Get ready for tomorrow's Bible Study.

3. Snacks I Enjoy:
(Note: quicker to write what I don't enjoy! I'll just give an abridged list)
pretty much any baked good (cookies, brownies, etc..)
Boursin cheese with crackers
Movie popcorn
Ice cream

4. Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire...
Pay off bills (I know - not fun - but necessary)
Take care of my family
Take family vacation
Give to charity (like St. Jude's)
Help friends get on the mission field
And in general, I would continue working on the many ministries that I am now, and be able to enjoy it and give it my all with no concern to needing to earn money! There's so much to be done!!

5. Places I Have Lived...
Braintree
Halifax
Hanson

I am supposed to tag 5 bloggers...
I really only know 2 bloggers personally, and 1 tagged me!
So here you go Jen!

No comments: