Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Reality

Sometimes you can have a little too much reality. You know what I mean? These days I am definitely feeling that way!!!
So here's a little escape from my reality, into the 'reality tv' world...
Have you been watching American Idol?
Just got into it a few years ago when my niece was living with us. Now I'm hooked!!
Tonight the guys performed. Who did you like?
I thought David Archuleta was amazing!!!! He sang 'Imagine' with originality and a beautiful pure voice! And he's only 17! Incredible!!!
Can't wait to see what the girls do tomorrow night!

Do you watch Project Runway? This week is the tie breaker between Chris and Rami.
Who do you want to win: Chris with his sometime costumey, albeit coture designs? or Rami, who can drape like nobody's business again, and again, and again?
I LOVE Rami's clothes!! Go Rami!! I hope he makes it to the finals against Jillian and Christian.

Who will take home the prize?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ladyofthehouse said...

Someone left a comment - which was just a link. When clicked on - I immediately got a virus warning. I have deleted the comment and going forward will delete all links.
thank you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.