Thursday, January 3, 2008

"07" / "08"

I got this from my friend Michelle's blog.


7 Things about "07"

1. My nephew Mark went to, and came home in one piece from Iraq.(thank you!)

2. Jack went to school... on a bus... for the whole day!!

3. Went to see 'Women of Faith' and Beth Moore conference!!! Both a total blessing!! Plus I was privileged to help lead a Ladies Bible study at my church. 'Thank you Lord for letting me serve you!'

4. Started getting together with friends a few times a month to crop and they have become very dear to me!

5. Billy became 'the boss'

6. My niece Erica got engaged.

7. Decided not to plan any more group outings.


8 Things about "08"

1. I will SIMPLIFY my life! Not put too much on myself, and spend my time and efforts on what is most important to me. Not give 100 things 10%, but a handful of things 100%!

2. We will plan a family vacation and go away for more than just day trips.

3. We will get rid of 'stuff' that clutters our home and lives.

4. My husband and I will re-institute our once a month date night.

5. Jack will head off to 1st grade! and I will put more focus on Billy and his needs.

6. I will think more positively about myself.

7. Hubby will turn 40!

8. I will spend time with the Lord and journal every day.

2 comments:

Michelle McGee said...

Good ones, Diane...

Is Erica the niece that lived with you?

ladyofthehouse said...

Yup - that's the one.
They are planning on getting married in the later spring or summer of 09'.